Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Just one of those days

It's 6am.  I can hear Maximus whining through the monitor. To try not to wake anyone up, I quickly stumble my way to his room.  (Note to self: Don't change his diaper until he has been awake for awhile.) So I proceed to change his diaper, and with his eyes still shut he aims fire.  I'm still half asleep, so I don't even try to take cover and it goes everywhere.

Once I got him cleaned up, he still looked sleepy enough to put him back to bed.  Maybe I will be able to get another 30mins of Z's  So I begin to nurse him, then as I am burping him he decided it was a good time to puke all down my shoulder and hair o_O  Lovely. 

I place him back in the crib so I can clean myself up and find my zen.  After nursing and rocking him for another 30mins he's finally asleep!  Just when I thought I was in the clear, my alarm goes off.  Oh well, maybe I'll just squeeze in a nap later.

It's just one of those days.


At Briana's softball game

No comments:

Post a Comment