Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I'm back!


Dear diary,

I know its been along time since I've made an entry.  I was listening to Dr David Jeremiah on Oneplace.com and he was discussing the importance of journaling.  I will admit I was'nt paying attention to the broadcast but I think I got the gist of what he was saying, which was that when you stop to reflect and record the events of your day your forced too slow down and listen to God speak to you.

I feel I should review from when we had Max. Our lives have totally changed from our goals and aspirations to our daily tasks.  We have been blessed with two really great kids! Which brings me to my announcement that... we're pregnant!  (I wasn't sure how say it, other than blurting it out) I'm so excited!

Today was my first midwife appt. Im 12 & 1/2 weeks and got to listen to the baby's heartbeat.  For the record baby's heartbeat was 150-169 or something like that.  Ofcourse I'm anxious to find out what I'm having. (Not like my last pregnancy where I waited until labor day) this time I have been looking up all the myths on how to tell the baby's gender.  And based on the heartbeat its leaning towards girl and based on the Chinese calender it's also a girl.  I'm happy with either but Briana really wants a baby sister. I guess we will have tho wait a few more weeks

I have decided to go with having a home birth this time.  My sister-in-law is due just 2 & 1/2 weeks before i am and has sold me on the idea. It wasnt a difficult decision since I had Max at a birthing center with no pain meds or epidural. It only makes sense.

I guess the only other thing other than mommy and wife chores is my health and fitness update.  (I'd like to keep this for my own records) My pre-pregnancy weight was 147 and at 12 weeks I've gained 10lbs.  I'd like to stay active and healthy this time around even though I wasn't bad before but there's always room for improvement.  Bye the way I haven't been taking a prenatal vitamin but I need to start now.

Thank you Lord for being so gracious with my life.  I pray you continue speaking into our hearts and convicting us to do your will.  -Amen

Love Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment