Thursday, January 5, 2012

6 weeks old



So far Maximus has been a fussy one.  Don't let that adorable smile fool you.  I know babies don't cry for no reason but I feel he is just being particular (a trait his dad passed along).  But I think I've got him figured out.  Hopefully it's all smiles from here.  Weird thing happened, him and Briana must of woke up that morning and both planned to be better kids as their new year's resolution.  Max slept in for two 5 hour increments and Briana woke up early to help me around the house o_O I know crazy! let's see how long it lasts. 

How old is baby:
6 weeks 4 days

Baby's Weight:
10 lbs 7oz, 50th Percentile
 
Baby's Height:
23in, 75th Percentile

Milestones: 
Smiling, coos, turns his head to see me.  Way more interactive.

Sleep:
Well up until now he would wake up every 2 hours to nurse and fuss. I'm guilty of keeping him in my bed. I know! it's wrong but oh so easy to do.  Not anymore! back into the bassinet you go. We both sleep better now because of it.

Best Moment:
When I took the pictures above.  We both slept good and Max woke up so happy!


Looking Forward to:
Some sort of routine. I need to get me a 2012 planner.  I know that would help me jot down his schedule so I can work around it.


Lessons Learned:
Two boobs are better than one. :) Filling him up even if he looks content with one. This was a Duh! moment, but I get a pass since It's been so long.

Pregnancy Weight Loss: 
I've lost 20 lbs without doing anything, other than have a baby. Now I guess I have to work on the remaining 20.  Not very motivated right now.  I'll start Monday ;)





     

No comments:

Post a Comment